Botanical Hair & Skin Tea
Botanical infusions are best known for their ability to restore hair health and beauty. It’s also known to help combat multiple hair issues. Earth’s Nectar Botanical Hair & Skin Tea naturally softens hair, increases manageability, and restores shine while improving the overall condition of the hair and scalp.
What it is:
Botanical infusions are best known for their natural ability to restore hair health, naturally soften, increase manageability, and restore shine.
Who it’s for:
All skin and hair types
What it is formulated to do:
This beautifully fragrant tea is formulated with a special blend of herbs that prevent dandruff, promote hair growth, as well as soothe an itchy scalp. It is an organic way to rinse your hair of extra oils, product build up and impurities while conditioning.
◦ Add 2 tbs of dried herbs in a reusable muslin tea bag
◦ 8 oz (1 cup) filtered water
- Infuse 2 tbsp. of dried herbs with 8 oz. (or 1 cup) of filtered water.
- Place tea leaves in hot water for 1-2 minutes.
- Allow to cool until infusion is slightly warm, but not cool.
- Strain any leaves from the tea before applying to hair.
- Brew a larger batch for facial steam or bath.
What else you need to know:
- No artificial colors, fragrance, mineral oil, or petroleum
- No parabens, no sulfates, and no phthalates
- Safe for color treated hair
- Made in the America
- 2 oz.
- Egyptian Rose Buds and Petals - helps reduce inflammation and excess oil
- Egyptian calendula petals - soothes Irritation
- Chinese jasmine - improves scalp hydration and helps to reduce shedding
- Egyptian Peppermint - combats dandruff
- Egyptian Chamomile Flowers - dull hair
- French Lavender Flowers - softens hair
- Moroccan Rosemary - promotes growth
Returns + Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your earth’s nectar product purchases. In the event you feel that a earth’s nectar product you purchased doesn't perform the way you want or expect, please let us know. We are happy to issue you a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping, handing, gift wrapping, or other service fees) upon receipt of the remaining unused product within 30 days from the purchase date.
We unfortunately cannot receive returns on overly used products or products not purchased online at earthsnectar.com
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card used for payment. Purchases of gift certificates and/or sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
To return items to earthsnectar.com, please follow these three easy steps:
1. Send an e-mail to support [at] earthsnectar.com with your order number (if you don't have it—please specify your name and address) and items to be returned. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your original shipping charges unless the return was a result of our error.
2. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely in the original package, if possible. Otherwise, please pack your return in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage during shipment.
3. All return packages must be shipped via UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL and should be mailed to:
Earth’s Nectar Hair Care
5320 Gulfton Dr.
Houston, Texas 77081
Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival, and we will send you a confirmation by email. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
In Store Purchase Return
If you have purchased a earth’s nectar product from a salon, spa, boutique, beauty supply store or other participating retailer, please return it to the location where it was originally purchased, subject to the store's own return/exchange policy.
We apologize, as we are unable to process returns for products not purchased online at earthsnectar.com.