MONOI HOT OIL TREATMENT
What it is:
This intensely hydrating and soothing oil contains a nourishing blend of Pure Monoi de’ Tahiti Oil and Sunflower Oil.
What it is formulated to do:
Each treatment improves the overall condition of the scalp and helps improve the strength and elasticity of the hair strands.
For all skin and hair types:
1. Place the bottle in hot water for a minute or two.
2. Test on your wrist and then apply oil to the scalp, roots and length of hair.
3. Use dispenser to evenly to apply oil throughout your hair and scalp.
4. Massage scalp for 5 minutes.
5. Cover with a plastic cap or warm towel for at least 3 - 5 minutes.
6. Completely rinse oil from your hair and follow up with an Earth’s Nectar conditioner.
What else you need to know:
- No artificial colors, fragrance, mineral oil, or petroleum
- No parabens, no sulfates, and no phthalates
- Safe for color treated hair
- Made in the America
- (2) 1 oz. bottles
Monoi de Tahiti - Protected by a guarantee of origin, the preparation of Monoï de Tahiti is strictly defined. It is made exclusively from coconuts grown on the coral islands of French Polynesia, which yield incomparably fine lightweight oil.
Sunflower Oil enriched with Vitamin E - Some studies show that the fatty acids in Sunflower Oil were shown to be more effective at growing hair than minoxidil.
Returns + Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your earth’s nectar product purchases. In the event you feel that a earth’s nectar product you purchased doesn't perform the way you want or expect, please let us know. We are happy to issue you a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping, handing, gift wrapping, or other service fees) upon receipt of the remaining unused product within 30 days from the purchase date.
We unfortunately cannot receive returns on overly used products or products not purchased online at earthsnectar.com
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card used for payment. Purchases of gift certificates and/or sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
To return items to earthsnectar.com, please follow these three easy steps:
1. Send an e-mail to support [at] earthsnectar.com with your order number (if you don't have it—please specify your name and address) and items to be returned. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your original shipping charges unless the return was a result of our error.
2. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely in the original package, if possible. Otherwise, please pack your return in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage during shipment.
3. All return packages must be shipped via UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL and should be mailed to:
Earth’s Nectar Hair Care
5320 Gulfton Dr.
Houston, Texas 77081
Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival, and we will send you a confirmation by email. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
In Store Purchase Return
If you have purchased a earth’s nectar product from a salon, spa, boutique, beauty supply store or other participating retailer, please return it to the location where it was originally purchased, subject to the store's own return/exchange policy.
We apologize, as we are unable to process returns for products not purchased online at earthsnectar.com.