JOJOBA & TEA TREE SCALP OIL
What it is:
A soothing scalp oil with essential oils of tea tree and jojoba to control oil production, combat dandruff, and support natural hair growth.
What it is formulated to do:
This calming, luxurious scalp oil infuses the scalp with natural extracts of tea tree, jojoba, and almond oil. Great for all hair types including thinning and oily, the gentle formula removes excess buildup, strengthens, and supports natural hair growth. It soothes the scalp while retaining moisture and creating a shiny finish. Hair is left healthy-looking, manageable, and moisturized.
What else you need to know:
- No artificial colors, fragrance, mineral oil, or petroleum
- No parabens, no sulfates, and no phthalates
- Safe for color treated hair
- Made in the America
For straight or wavy hair:
- Spray oil into palm and dip fingers in oil before applying to the scalp.
- Massage scalp for 10 to 15 minutes every two weeks in addition to your regular use. This helps support natural blood circulation in the scalp area.
For curly or coily hair:
- Hold oil five to six inches away from scalp and mist directly on scalp.
- Massage into scalp gently with fingers.
- Rinse if used as a warm oil treatment.
- Massage scalp for 10 to 15 once weekly in addition to your regular use. This helps support natural blood circulation in the scalp area.
As a deep conditioning treatment:
- Steam hair with a hot towel after/while oil is in hair to strengthen cuticles and soften hair.
- Wrap a warm towel around your hair for 10 minutes.
•Jojoba Oil mimics natural human oil production, making it suitable for all dry to normal hair and skin types.
•Vitamin E strengthens and fortifies skin and hair.
•Almond Oil prevents hair breakage and shedding while enhancing shine.
Returns + Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your earth’s nectar product purchases. In the event you feel that a earth’s nectar product you purchased doesn't perform the way you want or expect, please let us know. We are happy to issue you a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping, handing, gift wrapping, or other service fees) upon receipt of the remaining unused product within 30 days from the purchase date.
We unfortunately cannot receive returns on overly used products or products not purchased online at earthsnectar.com
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card used for payment. Purchases of gift certificates and/or sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
To return items to earthsnectar.com, please follow these three easy steps:
1. Send an e-mail to support [at] earthsnectar.com with your order number (if you don't have it—please specify your name and address) and items to be returned. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your original shipping charges unless the return was a result of our error.
2. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely in the original package, if possible. Otherwise, please pack your return in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage during shipment.
3. All return packages must be shipped via UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL and should be mailed to:
Earth’s Nectar Hair Care
5320 Gulfton Dr.
Houston, Texas 77081
Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival, and we will send you a confirmation by email. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
In Store Purchase Return
If you have purchased a earth’s nectar product from a salon, spa, boutique, beauty supply store or other participating retailer, please return it to the location where it was originally purchased, subject to the store's own return/exchange policy.
We apologize, as we are unable to process returns for products not purchased online at earthsnectar.com.